- This item has been sold
- Is Price Negotiable?: Yes
- City: Saint Paul
- State: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 55116
- Contact Phone: 612-508-2099
- Willing to Deliver (Y/N): N
- Listed: May 10, 2018 8:19 am
- Expires: 23 days, 5 hours
No time or space anymore to continue with my project, would love to see it go to someone in the Jeep community who can enjoy it.
– Starts, runs and drives great. Original F 134 Hurricane engine Newer carb and rebuilt radiator.
– Less than 15 miles on brand new leaf springs and shocks all around, complete brake system replacement, new Warn lockouts, new tires with wheels sandblasted and repainted
– Brand new muffler, refurbished gas tank, new fuel sender, all fluids flushed and filled, 12v new battery, also have a complete wiring harness ready to be installed and just installed a new hand brake cable
– Cab has a good amount of rust out in the usual spots in the wheel well where it meets the door and cab corners but otherwise solid. Drip channels are good, header is good
– Bed is rusted through in several spots but may be salvageable. I had planned on parting out and converting over to a stake bed
– Frame is solid with surface rust, I had planned to stabilize with POR-15
– Original radio still intact and works but speaker is blown, also still has the original glove box
– All glass is intact but as you can see the windshield has frosted a bit at the bottom
– Clean title, classic plates, owner’s manual and service manual
I think that’s about it, I may be forgetting some details so feel free to ask questions.