- Is Price Negotiable?: Yes
- Street: 4114 Westmorland Circle
- City: Fredericksburg
- State: Virginia
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 22408
- Contact Phone: 843-263-7423
- Willing to Deliver (Y/N): Yes, Delevery price negotiable for distance and location.
- Listed: April 11, 2019 8:07 am
- Expires: 79 days, 2 hours
– 1953 M38-A1, restored runs fantastic for being 66 years young.
– Only 14,367 miles on jeep it self.
– Rebuilt undercarriage, axels, transmission, 283 Small block for power plant.
– I have the original, Canvas Top, Sides, Rear Seats and Doors still in the original packaging from 1953. Never used.
– Have original driver and passenger seats from 1953.
– Have every receipt for every part and rebuild from 1953.
– I am only the second owner. Plans were to finish jeep with my son – stencil the original markings, finish minor imperfections, and get it ready for parades and reenactments.
– I have a tote with all original hardware, bolts, nuts, washers, hooks, retaining rings, paperwork and owners manual. Even the original 1953 under the hood shovel.
– This is truly a one of a kind find, breaks my heart to let it go; but the health and wellness of your only child always comes before a mans toys.